My Health Pays® Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays® rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays® rewards to help pay for:
- Cell phone bill
- Childcare services
- Expenses for dental, chiropractic, and other medical services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays® rewards.*
- $15 to $30 - Health Risk Assessment Screening. NH Healthy Families Members who complete a HRA within the first 30 days of enrollment will earn $30 on their My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card. Members who complete a HRA within 31-90 days of enrollment will earn $15.
- $20 - Infant and Well Child Visits (Ages 0-15 months. Child must receive at least six well child, EPSDT* visits prior to child’s 15 month birthday)
- $20 - Child Well Visit (Ages 2 - 21)
- $20 - Adult Well Visit (Ages 21 and up)
- $20 - Prostate Exam / Prostate Cancer Screening (Ages 50 and up. One per calendar year.)
- $20 - Breast Cancer Screening (Ages 40-74. One per calendar year)
- $20 - Flu Vaccine (September - April; ages 6 months and up. One per flu season)
- $30 - Annual Comprehensive Diabetes Care (Ages 18-75. Must complete the following: HbA1c test, Kidney screening, Retinopathy screening.)
- $20 - Cigarettes, Smokeless Tobacco or Vaping Cessation (Must complete 6 health coaching sessions. Ages 12 and up.)
- $115 in the first year - Ready for my Recovery Program (Ages 12 and up.)
$25 - One month of continuous engagement in one billable recovery service
$30 - Six months of continuous engagement in two or more bilable services
$30 - One year of continuous engagement in two or more billable services
$30 - My Recovery Journey Backpack including backpack, water bottle, self-
care kit, journal, pen, and Behavioral Health information and resources
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $50 - Notification of Pregnancy Form (if filled out within the first trimester.)
- $25 - Notification of Pregnancy Form (if filled out within the second trimester.)
- $10 - Postpartum Visit (If completed 21-56 days after delivery.)
*Some restrictions and limitations apply. Each member can earn up to $250 in cash and non-cash goods and services through June 30 each year.
Your My Health Pays® reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays® rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-866-769-3085.
Once you receive your My Health Pays® rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.