NH Healthy Families provides the tools and support you need to deliver the best quality of care. Please view our listing on the left, or below, that covers forms, guidelines, helpful links, and training.
For Ambetter information, please visit our Ambetter website
- Manuals, Forms and Resources - This section includes our Provider, Behavioral Health and Billing Manuals, along with other guides, forms, trainings and resources.
- Provider Behavioral Health Resources - resources and materials for Behavioral Health Providers and their patients.
- Clinical & Payment Policies - clinical, specialty pharmacy, and payment policies.
- Fax Blasts - All previous fax blasts are kept in this section.
- Grievance Process - information of filing a grievance, resolution timeline, and the appeals process.
- Eligibility Verification - tips and information on verifying eligibility.
- Prior Authorization - Prior Authorization guides, and a link to our Pre-Auth Check Tool.
- Electronic Transactions - Links to PaySpan, the Secure Provider Portal, and Electronic Transactions (EDI).
- Newsletters - Back-issues of the NH Healthy Families Provider Newsletter.
- Finding an In Network Provider - As a part of our ongoing improvement initiatives, we have made the NH Healthy Families Out of Network helpline available to our providers.
- Incentives Statement- To see NH HealthyFamilies' full Incentives Statement, please visit this section
- Integrated Care - Information about our award-winning Integrated Care Management teams.
- Provider Training - Miss a training or need a refresher? New member of your team? You can find our training presentations here.
- Durable Medical Equipment - Information for providers on Durable Medical Supplies & Equipment.
- National Imaging Associates (NIA) - NH Healthy Families has contracted with National Imaging Associates Inc. (NIA) for radiology benefit management. Visit this link to learn more about them.
- Reporting Fraud, Waste and Abuse - NH Healthy Families takes the detection, investigation, and prosecution of fraud, waste and abuse very seriously. Learn more about our FWA program here.