Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with NH Healthy Families. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. If you are interested in joining our network call toll free 1-866-769-3085 or to request a contract use our Contract Request Form. For more information about the NH Medicaid program visit https://nheasy.nh.gov
- Physical Health providers, please use our contract request form
- Behavioral health providers, please use our behavioral health request form
*Please note: dual providers click HERE
Introducing Ambetter from NH Healthy Families
We are currently expanding our Ambetter network. You can join our Ambetter network independently or in addition to the Medicaid network! You can use the same Contract Request Form for our PAP and Commercial Exchange.
Follow the below steps to join our network!
Step 1. Enroll in New Hampshire Medicaid.
Providers wishing to enroll in NH Healthy Families must be enrolled in New Hampshire Medicaid, through its vendor Xerox, before completing the NH Healthy Families enrollment process. To determine your enrollment status or to enroll in New Hampshire Medicaid, connect to the Xerox’s New Hampshire Medicaid Provider Portal. You can also contact Xerox via the phone at 1-603-223-4774.
Step 2. Request a NH Healthy Families contract.
To request a contract, please fill out our Contract Request Form.
Step 3. Return NH Healthy Families contract.
Instructions on how to return the contract will be provided with the contract.
See below information on how to join our vendor networks.
As a NH Healthy Families provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online
Healthcare collateral for your patients (e.g., information about our benefits and services) and educational displays for your office
For more information on becoming an Ambetter provider, please visit our Ambetter website.