Become a Provider
Thank you for your interest in participating with NH Healthy Families. We are excited that you selected our provider network as your network of choice. Below are the steps required to join our Provider Network.
New to NH Healthy Families and you have never done business with us as a participating provider? We would be happy to send you a contract. Please use the following links to request a new provider contract:
- Physical Health providers, please use our contract request form
- Behavioral health providers, please use our behavioral health contract request form
Already have a contract and need to update or add practitioners. Please complete the following form as applicable and send to PROVIDERUPDATESNH@CENTENE.COM
Data Change Request:
*Please note: click if you are a dual provider
Additional information you should know about the enrollment process:
*please note you're required to have a Mediciad ID. If you do not please start with step 1.
Step 1. Enroll in New Hampshire Medicaid.
Providers wishing to enroll in NH Healthy Families must be enrolled in New Hampshire Medicaid, through its vendor Xerox, before completing the NH Healthy Families enrollment process. To determine your enrollment status or to enroll in New Hampshire Medicaid, connect to the Xerox’s New Hampshire Medicaid Provider Portal. You can also contact Xerox via the phone at 1-603-223-4774.
Step 2. Request a NH Healthy Families contract.
To request a contract, please fill out our Contract Request Form.
Step 3. Return NH Healthy Families contract.
Instructions on how to return the contract will be provided with the contract.
Not a medical or behavioral health provider? See below information on how to join our vendor networks.
As a NH Healthy Families provider, you can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to care for your patients through disease management programs, healthy behavior incentives and 24-hour toll-free access to bi-lingual registered nurses
- Initial and ongoing provider education through orientations, office visits, training and updates
- A dedicated claims team to ensure prompt payment
- Minimal referral requirements and limited prior authorizations
- A dedicated provider relations team to keep you informed and maintain support in person, by email or by phone
- The ability to check member eligibility, authorization and claims status online
Healthcare collateral for your patients (e.g., information about our benefits and services) and educational displays for your office
For more information on becoming an Ambetter provider, please visit our Ambetter website.